Wed, Sep 02|
Self-Healing with Breathwork
Learn how to use the power of breathwork to heal your mind, body, and spirit.
Time & Location
Sep 02, 2020, 3:00 PM – Sep 03, 2020, 4:00 PM
About the event
A two-day training that will empower you to use the power of breath to become your own healer; tuning you into the wisdom of your own body.
Day 1: 9/2 3-6pm; Day 2: 9/3 10am - 4pm
Breathwork is an active meditative techniques that short circuits the brain, connecting you directly to the wisdom of the body. Breathwork is an ancient practice utilized by many indigenous cultures of the world for centuries. In the world today, humans are often living in a constant state of stress and fight-or-flight, wreaking damage on the immune system and hormones. Through the power of the breath, we come back to the wisdom of the body, bring the body back into balance, and create an environment for the body to heal itself.
This training is a great fit for you if:
- You are interested in integrative wellness
- You are on your own self-healing journey, and would like to build upon what you've already learned
- You're interested in incorporating the power of breath in your own community
- You struggle with stress, anxiety, depression, or emotional pain
You will learn:
- A brief history & science of breathwork
- Health benefits of breathwork
- Different breathwork techniques, both integrative and meditative
- How to use breathwork as a transformational, self-healing tool
This training includues
- The foundations of breathwork - history, science, cultural roots, benefits, and self-healing
- Two healing sessions
- A comprehensive training manual & self-healing certificate
Questions about the training?
All inclusive ticket
+$7.38 service fee
+$7.38 service fee0
BIPOC/LGBTQ+ Ticket (20% off)
+$5.88 service fee
+$5.88 service fee0
+$1.30 service fee
6 payments of $52
+$1.30 service fee0